AllTerra Arms Left Hand Stocks Now Available

Team AllTerra

LRH Sponsor
Many of you have been asking, "Will you be offering the Carbon Hunter Stock in left hand?" The wait is over - you can order yours now. We're looking at a 10-12 week delivery. Check them out at:

8andbait

In my opinion these are the most comfortable and most versatile stock I have used.
Great for prone, off hand or bench shooting.
Recoil management is the best I’ve tried also, highly recommend them.
Allterra will also bed your barreled action for a very affordable fee.

I’m glad you lefties have a chance to use them now.

BAKPAKR

I learned yesterday that my lefty is set for inletting later this week or early next week. I am excited to get it in my hands.

Bravo 4

There’s another thread going on about lightweight Savage stocks, any plans on going that route?

Team AllTerra

LRH Sponsor
We can custom fill our stocks to a desired weight starting at 24 oz. We can build you one for your Savage. We also provide a satisfaction guarantee with our stocks, just like we do our rifles. Once you receive your stock if it's not what you expected you can return it for a full refund. Of course it can't be modified but you can touch it, feel, and shoulder it. To our knowledge no other stock manufacturer has such a guarantee.

Team AllTerra

LRH Sponsor
Thanks for taking the time to send that Marty. Damon is passionate about customer service and you are not the first to notice it. You wouldn't believe how many times I hear this from our customers. Our employees are extremely passionate about all they do and what AllTerra stands for and THAT may be the biggest reason we are a success.

skinny pedal

I have a lefty ordered for a defiance anti that is going to be a lightweight 6.5 PRC. im glad all the feed back is good since ive never touched one.

Team AllTerra

LRH Sponsor
No worries SP - we guarantee all our products. Touch it, feel it, sleep with it under your pillow and if you decide you don't like it return it (unmodified and in original condition) and we'll refund your money. Who else does that!

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.