• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Allterra Arms Carbon 7 PRC

If the seller is this rude before the sale I can only imagine how bad things could get if something went wrong during the sale! But I guess I could just Google search for information on something someone else has for sale on a semi-private forum. 🤯
I agree... a real DICK Tracy...This guy wouldn't last 5 minutes in our elk camp... If I was interested in this gun I would get the SN and call the factory and see how this guy was to deal with...Why 200 shots down the tube for break in? (he says) and Brandon shot a .396 group before he got it (LETS GO BRANDON) and on the builders page they say they break the barrel in to guarantee 1/2 in group as part of the $7450 deal...Somethings fishy... maybe not...maybe he is like you said Just RUDE

I agree... a real DICK Tracy...This guy wouldn't last 5 minutes in our elk camp... If I was interested in this gun I would get the SN and call the factory and see how this guy was to deal with...Why 200 shots down the tube for break in? (he says) and Brandon shot a .396 group before he got it (LETS GO BRANDON) and on the builders page they say they break the barrel in to guarantee 1/2 in group as part of the $7450 deal...Somethings fishy... maybe not...maybe he is like you said Just RUDE
Super fishy

Wanting to sell a very expensive rifle, but totally unwilling to give requested info.

Even if I was interested, I would pass for that reason alone.
I'm not spending 5k on a used rifle.
I'm not spending 5k on a used rifle with 200 rounds down the unknown barrel manufacturer for "break in". I'm not spending 5k on a rifle when the seller deams it my responsibility to figure out WTH the rifle specs are on the rifle he's trying to sell.

This forum ain't like an old newspaper paper add where you had to pay by the word! The gaul of some people's kids theses days is astounding!!

I also thought that you needed to put your username and date on a piece of paper in one of the pics with the item you were trying to sell.....

I'm not spending 5k on a used rifle.
I'm not spending 5k on a used rifle with 200 rounds down the unknown barrel manufacturer for "break in". I'm not spending 5k on a rifle when the seller deams it my responsibility to figure out WTH the rifle specs are on the rifle he's trying to sell.

This forum ain't like an old newspaper paper add where you had to pay by the word! The gaul of some people's kids theses days is astounding!!

I also thought that you needed to put your username and date on a piece of paper in one of the pics with the item you were trying to sell.....
How about.. you guys stop bumping his thread... problem solved

Kasey

Recent Posts