Alliant's Black MZ powder

cornchuck

Has anyone tried this podwer in their muzzleloaders? It has been out for about a year now and I haven't heard much said about it. I thought I would try some. I'm shooting a Rem 700ML in .45 caliber. Pushing a 195 gr. Barnes Expander MZ with 100 grs. of 777 right now. Setting it all off with Winchester 209 primers.

If anyone has used this, I would like to hear what you are shooting it out of, what charge wieght, and min and max powder grains you tried. No matter what caliber muzzleloader you are shooting.

Thank you, Jason

Has anyone tried this podwer in their muzzleloaders? It has been out for about a year now and I haven't heard much said about it. I thought I would try some. I'm shooting a Rem 700ML in .45 caliber. Pushing a 195 gr. Barnes Expander MZ with 100 grs. of 777 right now. Setting it all off with Winchester 209 primers.

If anyone has used this, I would like to hear what you are shooting it out of, what charge wieght, and min and max powder grains you tried. No matter what caliber muzzleloader you are shooting.

Thank you, Jason

I haven't shot it but, I know guys that have. They don't like it at all.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.