• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Alliant Reloder 50, 3x1lb, Unopened

UniqueUserName

Ordering error: I needed R15 and wound up with R50. I don't have a .50 BMG so this needs to go to someone else. I have 3 x 1lb cans, unopened.

My cost was $87. Make an offer. You pay actual shipping. Willing to trade for small rifle primers or R15.

Not relevant to sale, but in my experience anything that eats rl15, will get more velocity and more temperature stability with Rl16.

Not relevant to sale, but in my experience anything that eats rl15, will get more velocity and more temperature stability with Rl16.
Thanks. I'll check on load data. I have 2 ARs that I use for P-dog and coyote hunting that both like the same loads of 77gr TMKs and 73gr ELDMs over R15. I must have gotten too excited when I thought I saw R15 in stock at MidSouth the other week.

Well, if I hadn't switched to rl33, I'd take you up on the rl50 for my 300rum. I was running a heavy charge of rl50 pushing a 225 in my 300rum right after the powder came out. rl50 is decent stuff...