All is Well!

Latest report i read about the virus,on the cruise ships.....the virus..stayed actively alive for 17 days......no one was on board....complete empty ship....but the contamination was still viable for 17 days.........
And they say this started from the possibility a bat bit one of those little Amarillo looking critters in China......and mutated to affect humans.......
Isn't life grand......

Latest report i read about the virus,on the cruise ships.....the virus..stayed actively alive for 17 days......no one was on board....complete empty ship....but the contamination was still viable for 17 days.........
And they say this started from the possibility a bat bit one of those little Amarillo looking critters in China......and mutated to affect humans.......
Isn't life grand......
allegedly techs from one of the 2 Wuhan biological laboratories are in prison from selling lab test animals to the food markets. I'm not sure if it was the state run lab, or the one owned by Soros. But that's part of the Chinese stories....nobody knows what is true coming from the Chicoms.

edit: I've seen that reference multiple places, but this is the only article I could find on short notice:

Add to this China's history of similar incidents. Even the deadly SARS virus has escaped — twice — from the Beijing lab where it was (and probably is) being used in experiments. Both "man-made" epidemics were quickly contained, but neither would have happened at all if proper safety precautions had been taken.

And then there is this little-known fact: Some Chinese researchers are in the habit of selling their laboratory animals to street vendors after they have finished experimenting on them.

You heard me right.

Instead of properly disposing of infected animals by cremation, as the law requires, they sell them on the side to make a little extra cash. Or, in some cases, a lot of extra cash. One Beijing researcher, now in jail, made a million dollars selling his monkeys and rats on the live animal market, where they eventually wound up in someone's stomach.

Last edited:
When this first hit back in November or whenever trump shudda put Mad Dog Mattis in as COVID-19 chief.
The world health organization and china let everyone down.
IMG_1574.PNG

**** if I didn't get it. This would be the second time though. Went down 5 days last month before everyone was wigging out. Lungs a fire, sternum pain...like breathing through water. This **** has been here and is spreading. It's no joke. I was making fun of all this before now.
There's not a doubt in my mind that's it's been in the states since January and was misdiagnosed as the flu many times. And yes, I can see it as being very leathal to elderly and those with preexisting illness. I will go no further than that.

There's not a doubt in my mind that's it's been in the states since January and was misdiagnosed as the flu many times. And yes, I can see it as being very leathal to elderly and those with preexisting illness. I will go no further than that.
My wife just took care of 3 people that were exposed at a daycare center with this crap all in their 30s running a fever was 4 days before their symptoms started showing up all showed up at the emergency room tonight. David

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts