all around 7mm bullet

Well, I went the custom route and plan to use the 200 grain Wildcat for everything. So far it has done a great job for everything I have used it for.
I'm running about what a 7mm WSM would in a rifle-2700fps from the muzzle.
Since mid-November it has take a cow elk, antlerless mule deer, whitetail buck, and two coyotes (666 yds, 597 yds, 546 yds, 597 yds, and 330 yds).

Personally I've had great luck with barnes 160 TSX bullets out of my STW. Maybe not in the same category as some of the exotic stuff but out of 160 NAB's and 154 Interbonds, they work the best for me. I'm shooting 82GR of Retumbo, Fed GM215M primers and the TSX's at 3306 average. I wasn't able to get the NAB's near that fast plus the barnes are more accurite out of my rifle. I never could get the interbonds to shoot well, I think they may be a bad batch as I can roll them across the bench and see the tips wobble. Plus the jacket is at uneaven heights around the tip and some have small imperfections on one side just under the tip.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.