• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Alexander Arms GDMR 6.5 Grendel

CMH

I got this rifle in a trade deal a little while back. It is a nice piece and I intended on keeping it, but circumstances have changed....

Sale includes:

Alexander Arms GDMR, 20" barrel with the early configuration (Satern barrel + LaRue handguard)

Vltor bipod, I believe in FDE

High quality brass catcher setup

4 - 4 round magazines. 2 are aftermarket - I believe ASC - one of those two has been opened and used. 2 - Alexander Arms - new in wrapper.

1- 26 round Alexander Arms magazine.

Some miscellaneous 6.5 cleaning stuff

100 rounds of Hornady 123 grain SST factory ammo.

60 once fired Hornady casings.

2 book cartridge guide, including reloading manual - all specific to 6.5 Grendel

A set of backup iron sights. They appear to be Magpul knockoffs to me.

Colt soft bag.

$2,850 shipped and insured - rifle and case to your FFL, everything else to you. Payment by USPS MO only.

If you want either an AR Gold or Geisselle SSA-E trigger, I will provide one with package for an additional $150.

Not really looking for trades on this one unless you have something really extraordinary or in my favor.

Price lowered to $2650 shipped with G trigger. I am mostly a reader here - if my low post count is a concern, PM me and I can provide longer online track records at other shooting/hunting related forums.

Colt soft bag and Vltor bipod are no longer included. $2,150 for rifle and one mag shipped to FFL, $2,450 for all remaining items shipped (rifle to FFL, other items to you).

Do you have any idea of the round count down the tube? Also, is there significance in the older barrel vs the current version? Is there some history on this?
Thanks,

Original owner indicated less than 200 rounds. I haven't shot it since I got it in a trade deal, so still under 200 rounds. Earlier style had Satern barrel and the Larue handguard - a little different look than the current one.

Hi, any interest in trading for a custom built Snowy Mountain Rifles 7RM? It's posted here in the for sale section, and on snipershide also in their firearms px section. I'm looking originally to trade for a quality AR10 rifle in 308 Win, but this piqued my interest as well. For pics and other info, feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thanks!!!

Responded to message. Sent pics. I'm still accepting trade/sale offers on my rifle package until this Tuesday. After that, it's gone.

Recent Posts