Alert, Alert, Newbie to the site.

Flywhel

Just wanted to say what a great site this is. I am a Handloader, Shooter, Hunter, and a proud member of the NRA. I am a likeable ol hillbilly from the western part of Virginia. I own mostly rifles from a Remington 513-T to a Remington 700 in 280 Ackley to a Hall actioned Benchrest Rifle in 22 br. The one thing I don't have but if I did I would die a happy man, is an indoor 200 yard shooting range. I could'nt tell you how many times I've dreamt of that little senario.
Keep'em in the same hole,
Flywhel

Welcome to the site from a fellow VA shooter!! A lot of great info on here. Hope to read some of your posts in the future.

Where do you usualy shoot? Several LRH.com members shoot the F-class matches at quantico, do you ever shoot there?

Oliver

Oliveralan -

I have never been to Quantico. Most of the time if you shoot around here it's at the public shooting ranges which obviously don't hold any matches but that is where I spend a lot of time working up loads as it's close to my house. The Alleghany Gun Club holds some benchrest matches, running deer, etc and it's a nice shooting range, but I have not shot there yet. I do plan to become a member as soon as I get some other personal things out of the way.

Winmag -

Thanks for the response. Actually Oliveralan and I are still aways from each other but with the blessings of forums like this and our common intrest in shooting we are all alot closer.

Im pretty sure Oliveralan is pretty good company no matter where he's at. You two just might have alot of fun togather. Look out Va!

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.