Alberta Whitetail's

Dave King

Alberta Whitetail\'s

Just talked to Ron Nemetchek up in Athabasca, Alberta and he reminded me that tomorrow (Saturday the 23rd) and Sunday there is a hunting special about his place. It's on TNN (or Spike TV now I guess).

I've hunted with Ron for the past few years and was up there this Spring shooting gophers. He's a great guy and has very nice deer (and lot's of gophers). He also has the addiction... "long range shooting" ... he loves it. He has a gong at about 550 yards (he thinks in yards) across his front "yard" he regularly plinks at it with his 308 Win. (He mentioned to me today that he's getting low on ammo again!)

If you get a chance watch the show..nice deer...

TNN (Spike TV)

10:00 AM (don't know which time zome) (23 and 24 Aug. 2003)

Bill Jordan's Realtree Outdoors

Title - Awesome Alberta

North River Outfitting in Alberta is the host for this week's hunt with Milwaukee Brewers Manager Ned Yost and Realtree's David Blanton. Enduring long cold days on stand, David's hunt goes down to the wire as a 168" Canadian bruiser follows a hot doe into range.

[ 08-22-2003: Message edited by: Dave King ]

Re: Alberta Whitetail\'s

Ron is a very reputable outfitter. I have not hunted with him, but got somewhat close to booking. Was looking at Texas, then decided to head to Missouri with IMB. Big whitetails is what I need...

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.