Alaska sheep hunt

You did it!!
Lance is a great guy and runs a top tier operation.
The pain will be forgotten and the longing for the mountainside and adventures will be at the forefront of your mind.
At least it was for me.
2024 I'm back in the sheep mountains

I wasn't going to even talk about this hunt as it was the most brutal thing a human being should ever go through. That being said I wanted to give a big shout out to my outfitter Lance Kronberger at freelance outdoor adventures. Also my guides who I literally owe my life to. Brandon, Charlie, and Luke. But if you ever think you are super human and want to apply for a 14c sheep tag call Lance. He is very organized and they know the unit well.
Some of the best Hunts are right by Anchorage. Congrats.

I wasn't going to even talk about this hunt as it was the most brutal thing a human being should ever go through. That being said I wanted to give a big shout out to my outfitter Lance Kronberger at freelance outdoor adventures. Also my guides who I literally owe my life to. Brandon, Charlie, and Luke. But if you ever think you are super human and want to apply for a 14c sheep tag call Lance. He is very organized and they know the unit well.
Congats, nice ram! They have a good outfit, but the rams can dictate what happens. Good going, mine looked a bit like that with some character marks after a little rolling, but all good! What a moment, congrats!