Alaska (pics only)

Gentlemen I will put my story in here soon I promise. I am not on any other websites so I cannot put a link to my story elsewhere. Mainly because this is the only site that is all about what I love. Too many haters on the other sites. Dont have time for their BS. Anyways, just letting you know I will have a story up some time in the next couple of days or so!

I didn't mean to imply that you would write up the story on another board. It just sounded as though you would start another thread on LRH to tell the story. Although I'm on the forum often, I don't want to miss your story. So if you start another thread, copy the URL and paste it into this thread. That way, I will definitely be able to follow along. Hope that makes sense.

As an example, I have a thread for my 260 here on LRH. You can check it here:

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f53/my-260-mcr-59628/

AWESOME TRIP!!!
Great pictures, awesome trophy.
Thanks for sharing.
That what I dream of, a hunt like that in Alaska.
CONGRATS.

Thanks guys. It was the hunt of a lifetime. It almost brings me to tears when I go back and look at those pictures. I can go right back to my memory of exactly where i was and how I felt at that point of my life. Men if you are on the wire of taking a hunt like this, please do not hesitate. Life is too short not take the hunt of your dreams. Something like 9/11 could happen again and it could be much worse this time and our freedom to be hunters could be taken in an instant.

Thanks guys. It was the hunt of a lifetime. It almost brings me to tears when I go back and look at those pictures. I can go right back to my memory of exactly where i was and how I felt at that point of my life. Men if you are on the wire of taking a hunt like this, please do not hesitate. Life is too short not take the hunt of your dreams. Something like 9/11 could happen again and it could be much worse this time and our freedom to be hunters could be taken in an instant.

AMEN to that!

Awesome hunt...and I'm diggin' the hawk! Wish the military would let me have one!

Yea he fell about 200' straight down a shale face. He was DIRTY when we got to him!

Yes the hawk would be a good intimidation factor for the military.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts