Alaska moose success

406precision

Just thought I would share a pic from one of our clients and his 2014 moose taken with a snowy mtn 300 norma at a whopping 100 yards...but he was prepared for up to 600 easily.

Jordan@406

Attachments

• DSCF0187.jpg
    DSCF0187.jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 62
Hard to beat success like that at any range. I'd a whole lot rather show up with more gun than I needed than to have to walk away shaking my head because I didn't bring enough gun for the trip.

Congrats.

Just thought I would share a pic from one of our clients and his 2014 moose taken with a snowy mtn 300 norma at a whopping 100 yards...but he was prepared for up to 600 easily.

Jordan@406

My god... That guy looks exactly like a buddy I worked with for many years that just retired this last year. Ed Kinyon. I thought it was him until I enlarged the image. Now I just think he has a twin brother he doesn't know about, freaky!

I copied the picture so he can see it. Wonder if he's going to secretly print it and hang it on his wall to fool all his other friends.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.