Alaska Moose Hunt Berger 210vld

Predator Slayer,

Look at how that Hammer Bullet "DISINTEGRATED" after penetrating both shoulders of a Cape Buffalo....do you have any idea on how MASSIVE a Cape Buffalo is?? Have you ever seen one live?

Does anyone here that that a Berger of ANY caliber can penetrate both shoulders of a CB?
show me where I said they disintegrated? fragment yes, disintegrate no. honestly guys the picture of a bullet means nothing to me, nor does the dude sitting by the buffalo. neither of those pictures provide evidence of the claim being made.

you guys really are a special group of people - worse than a doomsday cult.

Last edited:
You fellas crack me up. Nothing like a good thread derailed by a mono. At least I have something entertaining to read while waiting on the impending corona virus apocalypse

this bullet went through both shoulders of an elephant. came out of a 6.5 creedmoor. can't argue it anymore - i have a before and after picture to prove it:

09E0A60F-6C81-4C9C-BBA5-49D1DAE86E40.jpeg

🙄🙄

hmmm Steves been on here countless years,and helped many a person on this site,with loads, etc.And during that time while working full time and being a Dad,and coach,and who knows what else developed a line of bullets that many on here appear to like.Im all for it.I have no affiliation with Hammer bullets. I shoot a wide range of bullets

nosler bullets - you forgot nosler bullets suck! lol
Good thing none of this matters. We will all have corona virus and have turned into zombies in a month.

Since this thread is going nowhere fast, might as well go hoard more toilet paper and beanie weanies.

You own a creedmoor. I thought we established creedmoor shoots are crazy? Also Berger bullets suck. Hammer bullets suck. Barnes suck. Hornady suck.

Hmmm... anybody left to trigger?
It would seem you two are the only ones actually triggered and seem to get of on being triggered by every thread on here. I can help to think you guys would be happier somewhere else for you online source of triggering!!

Good thing none of this matters. We will all have corona virus and have turned into zombies in a month.

Since this thread is going nowhere fast, might as well go hoard more toilet paper and beanie weanies.
thats a good point - unless hammer bullets can kill a zombie its much ado about nothing. i have seen the walking dead - I know how this covid 19 story ends😜

It would seem you two are the only ones actually triggered and seem to get of on being triggered by every thread on here. I can help to think you guys would be happier somewhere else for you online source of triggering!!
once the thread got derailed by hammer bullets who cares? the OP wanted to know about bergers and moose. he actually thanked a couple of us for our relevant input (see post 76) then he gets attacked because he was frustrated with his thread getting derailed by guys recommending bullets he didnt want to hear about (hammers). sorry dude - the issue here is the hammer cult, not us.

If you don't think the hammer cult is an issue just pay attention to how many of your guys bring them up when they are completely irrelevant to the original post. its always the same people. Thats what gives you supporters a bad name. you are worse than the creedmoor boys.

Last edited:
Man forget those guys..
Some people lack the ability to accept that there are other opinions out there.
And EVERY time little PeeWee Slayer disagrees with someone on this forum he resorts to personal insults.

I happen to know that you're an avid Berger user, but you're classy enough to state your opinion and move on.

The nice thing about trolls is that the more they flap their holes the more apparent their ignorance becomes.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.