• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Alaska Guide Creations Bino Pack

Viper6

Alaska Guide Creations Bino Pack

I bought this bino pack new in the event that I acquired the 15x56 binos. Well that did not happen. I'm using the smaller version one for the 10x42 binos so time for the larger bino pack to find a new home.

The bino pack has a side packet on each side and 1 in the front. There are 2 elastic bands on top to secure other gear.

This is new and never used,. It is the earlier version of the DENALI ROK7 X56 Series HBS

The "Denali" Named after the highest mountain peak in North America, which towers over the Alaskan wilderness at over 20,000 feet above sea level, the "Denali" aggressively brings the "Go Big or Go Home" attitude into any environment with maximum storage capacity for your optics needs. These are our largest sized line and are meant to accommodate full-size binoculars up to around 56mm objective lenses. Kings Desert Shadow camo pattern.

Perfect for: Swarovski, Leica, Zeiss, Vortex, 15×50, 15×56 and G7 Rangefinder and other Range Binoculars.

Selling for $60 shipped to your door.
Please send a PM if you are interested.

IMG_0977.JPG

IMG_0981.JPG

Recent Posts