alaska carabou rifle

My Friend in nome carries a dmps lr308 18" for caribou. gun) he uses it to subsist. takes all alaskan game with itgun)

Well what ever i build will have to be able to take game at long range thats why i do this not to shoot at 100yrds hell i could take 223 if that was the case. I'm thinking more about the wolves the outfitter said they see a lot but they r alway to far away 700-800yrds r more. if i get a shot at 750 r more. i sure want something that's going to knock the crap out of it. I think I'm going to just build another 338 edge that is smaller and lighter that way i already have every thing to load it and been shooting one now for 4 years. I guess i don't need to go and try to fix what is not broken!!!!!!

Once you have driven a diesel it hard to go back to a ford ranger!!!!!!!!!!!!!

338 Norma with an ABS barrel. Manners high percentage of carbon fiber stock, muscle break, or aps painkiller, 24-25 1:10 twist. Light, hits like the hammer of Thor, and will be very accurate.

My Friend in nome carries a dmps lr308 18" for caribou. gun) he uses it to subsist. takes all alaskan game with itgun)
IF. I lived up there I could kill everything wanted, with my BOW,:) in that GAME RICH enviroment.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts