Alamo Precision?

I bought a stock from them. They cut it for wyatt's box and painted it for me as well. Not a build but they were great to work with.

Last edited:
I have purchased 3 rifles from APR and very satisfied with them. APR builds are top notch quality and performance and the guys are pleasant to work with.

They do great work. They built a 308 for me and also did a full bedding job on my Ridgeline. I am currently working with them on building me a 6.5 gap 4s.

I'm lucky cause I'm only an hour from their shop, I've only had one rifle built by them so far but I'll have more. My dad is currently having one built now too. They built me a full carbon 7mm-08 for general deer hunting. I know of a ton of guys that have had them build rifles for them and very few have had any issues. Those that did have issues were mainly caused by barrels and APR fixed them right up.

Thinking about a build with them, anybody familiar with them and their builds?

Thanks
I have had 1 of there rifles in my shop the customer who brought in because it would not shoot good groups it was a 6.5 creedmoor he wanted a PRS rifle and what he had was a 18" #3 contour barrel the bedding was not good it had 10 thousands of stress it had poor bolt lug contact 70% on the bottom lug and 10% on the top as a 20+ year full time gunsmith after trying to talk to there engineer who was a arrogant ***
good luck if you go with one they are not a custom rifles they are a production line gun

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts