• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Alamo Precision Custom 6.5 PRC

LD1234

Hey guys, I have a 6.5 PRC built by Alamo Precision Rifles in Hurst Tx. I will post the full specs below. The rifle is just over year old and has less than 50 rounds through it. I am only selling it because I ended up buying a 300 PRC that filled my needs better and just never used this one.

Defiance Tenacity Short Action
Proof Carbon Fiber Sendero 1-8 twist
Triger Tech Primary w/ Flat Lever
Alamo Precision BDL bottom metal
AG Composites Gladius Stock w/ Carbon Fiber Fill.
The stock has two flush cups on the left side and a bipod rail attached.

I also just wanted to point out that the stock has a T nut installed about half way up the bottom of the forend from an arca rail that was installed for a little while. I will post a picture where it is visible below.

I am asking $3,500 for the rifle. I also have a redding Type S bushing die and a Forster competition seater die that I would sell for a little more.

Attachments

• IMG_6326.jpg
    IMG_6326.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 426
  • IMG_6329.jpg
    IMG_6329.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 428
  • IMG_6330.jpg
    IMG_6330.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 382
  • IMG_6331.jpg
    IMG_6331.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 385
  • IMG_6332.jpg
    IMG_6332.jpg
    488.7 KB · Views: 415
How long is the barrel and what is the internal mag length, what is the MOA rail and is the rifle bedded?

Any grouping performance pics out to 300 yd?
So these are the only pictures that I could find in my phone and both are at 100 yards. The flyer in the first picture was a shot that I was using to adjust 0 so I didn't include it in the measurement. And the second picture looks strange because I was doing a ladder test with a chronograph attached. Each shot was increasing .3 grains of powder. That being said it was still shooting sub moa so I thought it was still a good reference

Attachments

• IMG_4867.PNG
    IMG_4867.PNG
    550.3 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_4876.jpg
    IMG_4876.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 54

Recent Posts