Air Fried Brussels Sprouts

59FLH

My 31+ year old electric resistance coil stove / oven took a crap. I replaced it with a natural gas oven / range. After Picking and choosing the must have features it turns out air fry was happening regardless. So tonight I decided to give it a whirl. I see potential in this method of cooking,

Anyone with tips, and or recipes please share your experience.

Brussel sprouts
Olive oil
Garlic
Balsamic Vinegar
Salt
Pepper
Squirt of lemon juice before serving.

Attachments

• BBE47A92-6C01-4F08-A7AB-E2FA092FB30F.jpeg
    BBE47A92-6C01-4F08-A7AB-E2FA092FB30F.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 60
  • 486BC2C3-605E-4A4F-9633-733B738511EC.jpeg
    486BC2C3-605E-4A4F-9633-733B738511EC.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 56
I love fresh brussel sprouts. I had them deep fried at a restaurant once and they were fantastic. Someone gave me their air fryer and I am going to have to try it. If you have an Aldi in your area, you won't find fresh brussel sprouts cheaper anywhere else. The irony of all this is the fact that I hated brussel sprouts as a kid because all I ever got to eat were frozen ones cooked until they had no color left in them.

We use our air fryer more and more.Chicken wings are great air fried!
Season with any cajun seasoning and put them in the air fryer but don't crowd them.Spyay a little shot of olive oil in spray can and cook at 350 for 15 min.Turn the wings over and repeat,best wings ever!
I even cook chicken thigh's in air fryer.
I was told you can cook bacon in them too.
Almost all veggies too

Your recipe is my go to. Sometimes I'll reduce the balsamic. Otherwise, hoisin and a dash of fish sauce in leiu of balsamic when you want to mix it up.