• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

AI 5 round magazines

my82cam

A4465C5C-77FE-4882-B9D5-CD55443FF19C.jpeg
I have several AI magazines for sale, yes, they are stamped AI on the bottom floor plate. These are for 308. I have too many mags and decided to sell some. I have them ranging from Gently used in great shape(I pulled them out and looked closer, some may have gentle wear from being in a box with other mags, or being bounced around here and there, I'll try to price accordingly as supply drops) to some blue worn off(which are great candidates for Cerakoting, Hunting and beating them up, or painting to match). I'm asking $40 for great shape/gentle wear or $30 for some with some blue wear on them. All function great. Message me if you are interested and I can send pictures of the mags you'll receive before I ship them. Thanks.

Update: well, I have 4 mags remaining. These mags are in real good shape, but not like new and not well worn. I would say $35 a piece would be fair for them. Shipping is $7 flat rate and I can fit 4 in one box. These have gone fast!

I also have 1 brand new Ruger 5 round mag I don't need. I'll do $20 on it

Last edited: