Agree or Not...make up your own mind

I skipped around as i can't listen to anyone talk for 40 minutes, but anyone that recognized that real gunsmith being full of **** is ok in my book.

Lastly, in regards to the video, the part of comparing the shot to a stalk is a very good point. It's why as long as anyone has noticed me on here, I never talk about the sucess of my hunts, as I rather focus on the nuisances.

I often wish this forum would have that type of substance, but it's not that type of forum really and genuinely feel my only learning curve here has been in the reloading section…sort of. Even at that, the guys at snipershide are on point with that, and fellow competitors.

Instead, it's "technology bad, wind bad + hard=bad" "rifle needs to be 7 lbs" "but I don't do or know anything about real hiking" "but you need a compass" "but i don't know how to use one" "paper dope" " my dope doesn't line up" type crap that is mostly "discussed".

The Real Gunsmith, I won't give him the satisfaction.

I'v had my share of long range shots but, I'v also passed on many a long range shot, because I just don't feel right.

"I often wish this forum would have that type of substance, but it's not that type of forum really and genuinely feel my only learning curve here has been in the reloading section" EXACTLY!