AG Rifle Stocks

All pros. No cons.

I have two AG Composites carbon fiber stocks. Father in law has a couple as well. They are unbelievably strong and very high quality. As good or better than anything else out there. Turn around time is good and their customer service is second to none.

I bought my first AG stock when they very first hit the market. It was a CAT 700. Used it for 3 years hunting in the high country. Their original paint wasnt as tough as the epoxy paints they use now. I wore off some paint over the years while carrying the rifle on a sling. Called them up, told them about the wear spots I created on the stock paint and asked how much it would cost to have it repainted? They said to send it in and they'd take care of it for free. I was blown away that normal wear and tear would be covered! Sent a check with the stock to at least pay for the return shipping. They returned the stock painted like it was brand new (carefully taped off my bedding job before painting too) and the return shipping check was still in the box with a note that just said "Thanks for your business"

Owners are US Army veterans. Great guys. I am definitely a customer for life :)

Last edited:
I just got my Alpine Hunter a few weeks ago and finally got the rifle assembled last week. Shipping was exactly 7 weeks from the order date and they were kind enough to hold it for a couple extra days so that it wasn't left outside while I was on vacation. One thing to note is while they don't offer custom camo patterns they do offer different color combos than what is listed on their site provided it is using the colors they have.

Overall I have been very happy with the stock, it is really light and even unbedded has already shot some impressive groups. I will definitely be looking at them again in the future for any hunting stocks that I need.

21A3034C-11C5-4A8D-8788-4A3F0F4ADB8A.jpeg

06D89153-06D6-49D4-B809-B2E638E1F0F8.png

I did 4 rifles up last winter for longrange hunters up here in Alaska all with AG stock and they love them rem actions and proof barrels all are 1/2 MOA and better. also did one for myself and I really like the company fast shipping no 6 month wait.Target after brake in with factory ammo fist 4 shots with my old reloads from last years rifle, 1 moose down with this new rifle this fall

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 200
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.