Ag composites stocks

Not the best picture but it's the only one I had on my phone. Lefty CAT with a proof sendero.
12B66BA4-F2E5-40BD-9A4E-70E150095ADF.png

The privateer was my first carbon fiber stock. I was going for a lightweight build, so originally I chose it for the most weight savings. It is def on the shorter side, but I'm a smaller guy so it worked out for me. If I buy carbon fiber again, it'll def be ag composites. I always recommend them over Manners. Prices are better, and lead time is significantly shorter. Last I checked, ag composites is 6-8 weeks, and manners is 6-8 months.
20210512_122851_HDR~2.jpg

The privateer was my first carbon fiber stock. I was going for a lightweight build, so originally I chose it for the most weight savings. It is def on the shorter side, but I'm a smaller guy so it worked out for me. If I buy carbon fiber again, it'll def be ag composites. I always recommend them over Manners. Prices are better, and lead time is significantly shorter. Last I checked, ag composites is 6-8 weeks, and manners is 6-8 months.
View attachment 326292

How do you find the cheek weld to be on the CAT? My only fear is what someone mentioned earlier in this thread - the cheek weld being too low.

My stock was a cheaply-made piece of garbage with no discernible carbon fiber as advertised. Oh, I know…AG threw a piece of carbon fiber in with their cheap plastic. The true piece of garbage was the cheap, misaligned so-called adjustable headrest with the McMillan wanna-be knockoff of the adjustment insert - complete with the "fall-out" nut - that had apparently jammed-closed in shipping on the lock washer. I had to use a flat-blade screwdriver to carefully pry the *** tiny misaligned "wanna-be" cheek rest out. And then, even with super-quality thin gun grease this piece of crap would not EASILY bottom-out on the stock … visions of my soft hammer came to mind, but I would be in for another flat-head screwdriver job. These STOCKS ARE A DISGRACE and are perfect examples for the BUY QUALITY ONCE, CRY ONCE.

My stock was a cheaply-made piece of garbage with no discernible carbon fiber as advertised. Oh, I know…AG threw a piece of carbon fiber in with their cheap plastic. The true piece of garbage was the cheap, misaligned so-called adjustable headrest with the McMillan wanna-be knockoff of the adjustment insert - complete with the "fall-out" nut - that had apparently jammed-closed in shipping on the lock washer. I had to use a flat-blade screwdriver to carefully pry the *** tiny misaligned "wanna-be" cheek rest out. And then, even with super-quality thin gun grease this piece of crap would not EASILY bottom-out on the stock … visions of my soft hammer came to mind, but I would be in for another flat-head screwdriver job. These STOCKS ARE A DISGRACE and are perfect examples for the BUY QUALITY ONCE, CRY ONCE.
I had a AG Alpine hunter and was very disappointed with it, sent it back for a refund.