after market turrets

lanman89

I have a 6-18x40 Nikon buckmaster that came with the extra "target " turrets. I have grown to really like them for dialing in elavation and windage. I also have a 4x12x50 Buckmaster that does NOT have the target turrets. I contacted Nikon and they said they do not manufacture optional turrets for that scope.

any suggestions on where I can get a set of aftermarket target turrets to fit a Nikon Buckmaster 4x12x50 ??

Thanx in Advance

Dan

I'm looking for an after market place that laser etches leupold M1 turret caps. I have been waiting for mine from leupold for two months. Good news - I got my M1 Turret dial March 12. I all but gave hope with Leupold .

Last edited:
I picked up a set of target turrets at Cabelas for a Leupold, don`t know if they had them for anything else or not.

I can't say I'm real happy with Leupold. I sent my VX3 in to change elevation turret to M1 and install TMR reticle. The turn around time on they scope was very good. However, I only got a standard MOA dial and I paid for an elevation dial yardage marked to 1 K. I've contacted them by letter, email, and called them three times- " yes , we'll get that out to you." Its been a month and half since I got my scope back. No dial. Good news , I got my dial March 12. I all but gave up on Leupold.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.