African Safari Question

TxJim

Does anyone have experience with either Stormalen & Cochran Safaris or Stormberg Safaris? Planning a hunt in May next year and am activity looking for guide & PH. Thanks in advance - Jim

Don't know where or what you are looking to hunt, but my son and I took a plains game safari with Swaershoek Safaris this past June in South Africa and had an outstanding time. Beautiful country, outstanding animals, and a great PH. Another plus is we hunted in a malaria-free area, so we didn't have to deal with malaria medications.

PM me if you are interested in more information.

Rex

I have been a member a while and don't get the feeling that a lot of African hunters frequent this forum. This question would likely get more responses on a couple of other forums that I'm a member of. Try africahunting.com and accurate reloading. They have LARGE audiences of seasoned African hunters as well as a number of PH's that post on them. I've been 2 times and it's a good time. Bruce

I just got back a week ago from SA and had a fantastic time. I booked with Ed at EAI and everything that i was told was delivered. Free range hunts and the outcome was 6 trophies. Longest was 500 on a bull kudu. For the price i payed (less than most)we had great facilities and a PH that was amazing to work with. I just got off the phone with the owner this morning and in process of booking for 2016 to go back.Let me know if you want the contact info for any of the folks i used.

Hi Jim. I live in South Africa. If you looking for good hunting contacts I can assist. Just email me at [email protected] I do not charge, and am glad to put you in touch with the right people! Have a great day. Marcel
Does anyone have experience with either Stormalen & Cochran Safaris or Stormberg Safaris? Planning a hunt in May next year and am activity looking for guide & PH. Thanks in advance - Jim

Marcel,
check out African Hunting .com, there are many reviews of most Safari operations.

Hi jlw

Thanks for the info, but you may have got me confused with the person who originally asked about RSA hunting. I am living in South Africa, and can assist anyone who may be looking to come hunt here.
All good. Have a great day!
Marcel

A few years late, but new to the forum - decided it was time to get a few more African PH's on here! I am able to happily assist anyone wanting to organise hunts with Mokore Safaris in Zimbabwe and Mozambique as well as the opportunity to have your hunts fimled and edited for you. Feel free to contact me

I don't know those outfitters, but have hunted South Africa twice over the last two years. PM me if you are interested and I'll get you the information for the PH I used. He was great and is who I will use on each of my next trips.

I hunted in Zimbabwe- Save Conservancy - with Zambezi Hunters - Johnathan Hulme - 2008' and 2010' Excellent Outfit - He has since expanded to other countries as well, not sure which ones but if things don't work out with your guys, I would recommend you contact Johnny. Big Buffalo, Big kudu, Eland, Wildebeest, Impala, Bushbuck, Warthogs, Bushpig, Zebra, Lion, Leopard, Elephant to name a few. Sable and Nyala depending on location/quota. I saw Rhino in 08' as well as Cheetah. Great Camps and tented options as well if that blows your skirt up. Good luck and enjoy ! WARNING- AFRICA IS ADDICTING !!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.