• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

African Safari Hunt Discounted!

BigBuck74

I recently won a an auction hunt through SCI at a local banquet to S. Africa for plains game for 2 hunters. The hunt includes all your daily guide fees, food, drinks, airport transfers and trophy fees for 2 animals which can include gemsbok, impala, blesbuck, warthog, wildebeest (Blue or Black) and many other animals. I got a incredible deal on the hunt but I have to bring a second hunter. My friends can't go with me so I am looking for someone to go with me. I paid 1400.00 for the hunt so you would owe $700.00 for your part, no one bid on it at the SCI show. this hunt typically sells for about $7k for 2 hunters. I got a great deal on it. You will have the option to shoot other animals for standard trophy fees. Only other expense you will have is Airfare (Already priced it from $700-$1100.00) and 125.00 gun permit.

My estimate for you to go to Africa for 7 days and lets say you shoot 5 animals (2 included in hunt) + airfare Under $3k-4k depending on what you shoot or you can just go and shoot your 2 animals and finish the hunt as and observer (watching me heat my barrel up..lol) and spend under $2k... I know this may sound confusing so get a hold of me if you are interested, you will never get a chance to hunt here for this cheap again!

I live in Boise, ID and I am well known member on here. I just got the hunt at the SCI Treasure Valley banquet. We would take the hunt either end of July or August of this year 2018.

PM me if you are interested in going, and here is the website to the outfitter
http://gamkasafaris.co.za/

Gone like the wind!! I get deals some times to go on these hunts very reasonable for 2 people, so I should start doing a list to ask who would want to go. All my friends have a ball and chain that prohibit them from enjoying life, so I don't usually have anyone to go with.

Funny, ... it will be be a good flight! I found a flight I am probably going to book today. S. Afrcan Airlines direct flight 14.5hrs to Johannesburg. I will call before booking