• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Affordable Anti-cant Device

Preda8or

I am thinking of making some anti-cant devices to sell I have always made my own and if there is enough interest I will start making them to sell,I use a steel ring(not aluminum)that mounts to the scope so the bubble is adjustable and the bubble can be seen from the shooting position even with flip-up scope covers.The cost would be $15.00 + $5.00 Shipping
100_0331.jpg

Dang, I was just thinking about doing the same thing. I would sell a bubble level and a bit of epoxy to fasten the vial to your rail. Your approach looks better. I think you should make them.

Great idea for those of us on a bit of a budget. I made one today and it looks great. I just hope I can keep from shearing it off the mount by snagging something.

I have more in stock now, do me a favor when you order be sure to let me know if you want black or silver, 1 inch or 30mm.I only have silver in 1 inch. If you order though paypal put a note on paypal and if you order by mail put a note with money order. To order email me at [email protected]. Thanks, Kevin

Cowboy,

Got one coming. Not sure I will appreciate it sticking out the side but figure for the price its worth the try.

I never thought I had a problem with cant anyway. But then again, I never thought I had a problem with ranging until I got the LRF. Was a major eye opener. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Not leaving anything up to chance any more /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Cowboy I made one and it seems like it will work nicely as long as I dont catch it on something.

(whispering) It only cost me a buck cuz I had some old rings laying around.

Let me ask you 4ked how did you get your bubble level perfectly perpendicular to the scope ring?If you think you can just drill it and get it right think again.Anyone can drill a hole in an old scope ring but for it to work it has to be precise.Let someone take a scope ring to a machine shop and see if it don't cost more than $15.00

Pred I'm not dissagreeing that your price is fair. Fifteen dollars will hardly buy the ring much less the labor to fit the level. I hope you sell a bunch of them. I was sort of making a " /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif " statement to cowboy. Sorry if it came across wrong.

I used to be employed as a machinist so I know all about getting the hole square with the scope ring. I have a drill press with a table that is trued to the quill and a small mill table for locating the exact center of the ring base. It isn't a fancy setup but it gets the job done.