Advice on used Oehler 35P

The stands are missing and searching for info on replacement stands are leading nowhere. From pics they almost look like stands they use for music. Any ideas on replacements?

The stands are missing and searching for info on replacement stands are leading nowhere. From pics they almost look like stands they use for music. Any ideas on replacements?
Hmmmm......that buddy cost sharing on a NIB LabRadar is looking better every post........

Hmmmm......that buddy cost sharing on a NIB LabRadar is looking better every post........
Confirmed all else is in working order....other than the missing stands. Happy with the deal at $200. I have a couple old tripods that should work. From the pics the stands that come with it look a little flimsy to me, but can't say for sure since I've never seen one in person.

the Oehler 35p is a decent tool. A bit slow to set up, but it works fine. I bought Broz's 35 when he moved on and it's been good to me. My Pops has a 35p and a Labradar. He's been using the Labradar lately, but he made a cumbersome stand for the Oehler and it's a pain to set up. Stick with a tri-pod- or pair of them like I do and you'll be fine.

Though I have not used anything else, I do enjoy my 35P - Once it is set up. The printout is a great record keeping tool, I tape the range session recording in to my rifle log book.

Now that I have a more permanent ranch on which to put together a range, I am going to set up a more fixed and repeatable stand assembly.

My plan is to use a 'Jaw Horse' (metal sawhorse with 3 points of contact) as the single tripod, and fix a 12' piece of galvanized fence tubing to it. The tube will have threaded inserts for the three screens. The tube will also be capped at each end, with 1/2" or so holes in the center of each cap to act as sighting apertures. I can't tell you the number of times I've walked back and forth adjusting the two 35p chronographs on uneven ground to line up with the target and the rifle rest.