adjustable muzzle brakes

Big Jakes

I have been looking into adjustable muzzle brakes for a short while now. I started with the boss system by browning but your rifle has to come with it. I currently have a weatherby vanguard .300 win mag. I have been looking at the adjustable muzzle brake by que and was wondering if anyone has used them? I am mainly wanting one for the accuracy benefits. Im new to the sight I look forward to the replies!

I have been looking into adjustable muzzle brakes for a short while now. I started with the boss system by browning but your rifle has to come with it. I currently have a weatherby vanguard .300 win mag. I have been looking at the adjustable muzzle brake by que and was wondering if anyone has used them? I am mainly wanting one for the accuracy benefits. Im new to the sight I look forward to the replies!

Most guys here run a brake strictly for recoil reduction. There are many top of the line brakes just for this that are VERY effective. We are fortunate to have many sponsors of LRH that manufacture these.

But that said, most folks here tailor thier load for accuracy vs tuning a brake. Seating depth, powder etc.

This is a licensed clone of the BOSS system so it SHOULD work well. I have a Stainless Model 70 with BOSS in .300 Weatherby that will shoot 1/2-3/4" groups with every load I've tried. That is quite a feat for a lightweight rifle!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.