ADG temporarily suspending manufacturing of certain brass???

Nothing wrong with stopping production on outdated, near obsolete, cartridges.
I don't own any of those cartridges but sooner or later, the latest greatest cartridges will be old technology. I have some of the latest & greatest along with some older ones. But seriously, The most up to date hunting rifle chambered in one of the most modern cartridges is going to be viewed like Grand Pappy's high gloss blued, walnut stocked rifle. And I still like those too. What's best today won't always be the best.

I don't understand how any gun shop stays in business these days. I have not been able to buy a single box of ammo, unless its 9mm or 5.56, a single primer or any 338 bullets for months. Everyone says they are making all they can, and its shipping out in 24 hours, yet no one ever seems to have ANYTHING.
Did they forget there are other calibers out there?
And I have been trying to buy 3 different handguns since July, and No ONE has them. Even set alerts on 3 different sites. But Buds did offer to sell me 20 rounds of .308 for my new 110 Scout for... $52.00!!!!

what was outdated about the list of cartridges in question
I think it was meant to be tongue in cheek. The only one that some may consider heading for obsolescence would be the .260 Remington (just because Remington has had the world's worst marketing department ever). Obviously, the .308 Win. isn't going anywhere, and the others are brand new boutique cartridges. ;)

I received this email a few days from Creedmoor sports. Anyone else get a similar email?

View attachment 244823
Interesting.
demand on products is like none I have ever seen in reloading. Have been reloading now for 30 years and it's tough to find products. Luckily im good on products except 7saum brass. Been on back order at creedmore since early December. maybe I'll get it this year. Maybe.

ill agree with previous post on here that it's money driven and they could produce brass that is even more higher in demand and make more money. I'm good with that because they are readily available from other companies. With that creedmore and PV are my two reloading stops. Good customer service.
time we live in I guess.

There may be huge military contracts for all component manufacturers to fill, considering the events in Ukraine. It may get worse if the government imposes the defense production act. All countries that are committing aid in munitions are looking for backfill and ramp-up in small arms and ammo. Just a gut feel I have.

There may be huge military contracts for all component manufacturers to fill, considering the events in Ukraine. It may get worse if the government imposes the defense production act. All countries that are committing aid in munitions are looking for backfill and ramp-up in small arms and ammo. Just a gut feel I have.
Not a new member, been around for many years, just don't post much. On to my point....No offense Bob, but the "scarcity" has been around for 2 years now. The current mess in Ukraine just started recently. Doesn't make sense to blame that for it. I heard the coin shortage put a big crunch on the raw materials needed for primer manufacturing. Then there's the fact that 90% of the world's nitrocellulose comes from ChiiiiiiNAAH. Make of it what you will. I guess that's all we can really do, and deal with all of the primers/powder/brass/bullet pricing-related whining. :)