• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

ADG 7mm SAUM Brass

I have 100 rounds new in the bag Remington brass, let me know if you still need them. 18 once fired and 6 loaded rounds(by my dad who passed not long ago) I'm sure he used 4350 I'll see if I can find his load data as well. Probably have the dies too if you need them. Looks like Nosler partitions which I know he liked. I can pull one and weigh it if you like but I just found his note on the box that he was shooting 140gr partitions in front of 60gr of imr4350 150gr at 58.5gr of the same. Found the dies too.

Ed
Ed, I'll check in with you soon if you can put together a price. I already bought dies but if you want to sell it as a whole I'd consider that. I had honestly considered getting a second type of brass just for different bullets, and second dies would be for the same deal. I've spent 2 years planning my first build here so I'm sure I'll put it to good use and be with it a while. feel free to message me directly. Thanks for the info either way.

Jake

I'll send it to you, if you like send me whatever you think is fair after you look at it. I know my dad would have liked it to goto a good home. He never had a lot of money but always wanted to trade it for something lol.

I had planned on doing a 7 SAUM build and bought a donor rifle (270 WSM model 700) and 150 new ADG 7 SAUM cases. I'm now thinking the build won't happen, so I will likely sell the ADG brass. It's still unopened in the ADG boxes. PM me if you are interested, or wait and I'll likely list the donor rifle and brass in the classified section soon.

Man I have a build underway and it seems like overnight everyone bought up all the ADG 7mm SAUM brass. If there is anyone out there that wants to part with some please let me know. Text works best 517-294-0362, thanks.
Natchez Shooter Supply has some brass, but it's expensive.

I'm now thinking the build won't happen, so I will likely sell the ADG brass. It's still unopened in the ADG boxes. PM me if you are interested,

FYI, several have reached out to me already about my available brass and I expect it to go. Good luck to those still searching. Hopefully ADG will produce a new run soon.

Any thought to necking up 6.5 SAUM Brass or necking down 300 SAUM Brass?
I thought of that a few weeks ago but there's less of each. Definitely more 7mm floating around out there from what I can tell. There's lots of nosler 300 and 7mm around but at 70 BUCKS PER TWENTY FIVE! And the ADG is tip top notch apparently. If there were 30 cal bullets available on earth right now I was going to build a 300 instead and I'd have bought ADG and necked it up.

Recent Posts