• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

ADG 7mm SAUM Brass

rootacres

Man I have a build underway and it seems like overnight everyone bought up all the ADG 7mm SAUM brass. If there is anyone out there that wants to part with some please let me know. Text works best 517-294-0362, thanks.

I'm in your boat but I just kept bookmarked and kept checking the same 4 or 5 sites, finally got 100 a couple days ago from snowy mountain. People return them or they finally show up from someplace.

What 4-5 sites you checking regularly?
Just curious, I just bought a tikka t3 I was going to rechamber to a 7saum for my kids high school graduation gift.

Just curious, I just bought a tikka t3 I was going to rechamber to a 7saum for my kids high school graduation gift.
Honestly Im just running a google search and going down the line. Most of the bigger name reloading shops in addition to directly from ADG.

I just bought some from unknown munitions. I had to email them.

Just curious, I just bought a tikka t3 I was going to rechamber to a 7saum for my kids high school graduation gift
I was just running down google hits and bookmarked them so I could check quickly. snowy mountain, creedmoor sports, unknown, precision reloading. Blue collar had them but removed the sku the other day, so no idea there. They all had them in stock recently but I wasn't 100 percent on my decision yet so when they disappeared 2-3 weeks ago I was sweating it out too.

This forum is just great, so cool someone came through with the intel.

Man I have a build underway and it seems like overnight everyone bought up all the ADG 7mm SAUM brass. If there is anyone out there that wants to part with some please let me know. Text works best 517-294-0362, thanks.
Just out of curiosity what are you headed for as far as loads? I've been seeing 180 ELDM and 175 ELDX on the shelves and not much else so I'm building around that, it's why I switched it from a .284 win project. I'd love to compare notes when we have them, most of the threads with info are more than a few years old. Planning on starting with 4831sc because that's exactly what I have a sealed pound of from last year.

I did find a local place that had 154 SST and 162 Interlocks along with the ELDM. The interlocks are mega cheap so I may go back for some. Plus they have the 3 heaviest matchkings but I'm not getting a mega fast twist. Let me know if you need any of those I'm sure we could figure something out if you're in a jam.

Just out of curiosity what are you headed for as far as loads? I've been seeing 180 ELDM and 175 ELDX on the shelves and not much else so I'm building around that, it's why I switched it from a .284 win project. I'd love to compare notes when we have them, most of the threads with info are more than a few years old. Planning on starting with 4831sc because that's exactly what I have a sealed pound of from last year.

I did find a local place that had 154 SST and 162 Interlocks along with the ELDM. The interlocks are mega cheap so I may go back for some. Plus they have the 3 heaviest matchkings but I'm not getting a mega fast twist. Let me know if you need any of those I'm sure we could figure something out if you're in a jam.

So I haven't loaded up for the SAUM yet. I am moving down from a 7mm WSM (its a long story). I am going to start similar to the WSM loads and go from there. Keep in mind I am using a SA Origin and a standard length mag box that's maxed at 2.86" and a 22" barrel. My WSM really liked 168gr Berger Classic hunters, so I am going to try those for sure. I also have some 150gr ELDX that I am going to try. The only big game I will be chasing with this rifle in 2021 is potentially Coues so a heavy bullet isn't a big concern. I took a 7x6 bull at 325yds this last fall with the WSM and Bergers and everything went perfect. My most consistent loads all came using H4350. Im fairly confident that my SAUM loads will start and end with that powder. Anything above 175gr I will likely run into mag box length issues.

So I haven't loaded up for the SAUM yet. I am moving down from a 7mm WSM (its a long story). I am going to start similar to the WSM loads and go from there. Keep in mind I am using a SA Origin and a standard length mag box that's maxed at 2.86" and a 22" barrel. My WSM really liked 168gr Berger Classic hunters, so I am going to try those for sure. I also have some 150gr ELDX that I am going to try. The only big game I will be chasing with this rifle in 2021 is potentially Coues so a heavy bullet isn't a big concern. I took a 7x6 bull at 325yds this last fall with the WSM and Bergers and everything went perfect. My most consistent loads all came using H4350. Im fairly confident that my SAUM loads will start and end with that powder. Anything above 175gr I will likely run into mag box length issues.
I see, that makes sense. With that mag box that's reason alone to leave the WSM I'd think. Oddly enough factory ammo in 7 wsm is on the shelves where I am. The only thing I'm seeing more of than that is maybe 300 wsm and 26 Nos. I'm rebarreling a savage 10 with a detachable box and that sucker is just a hair over 3" so I'm lucky there. I'll see when my brass shows up but I think I'll be losing a little powder space if any. I'm planning on not maxing out anyway. Thanks for the info in the 4350, would not have guessed that given its lower fill volume.

I have 100 rounds new in the bag Remington brass, let me know if you still need them. 18 once fired and 6 loaded rounds(by my dad who passed not long ago) I'm sure he used 4350 I'll see if I can find his load data as well. Probably have the dies too if you need them. Looks like Nosler partitions which I know he liked. I can pull one and weigh it if you like but I just found his note on the box that he was shooting 140gr partitions in front of 60gr of imr4350 150gr at 58.5gr of the same. Found the dies too.

Ed

Attachments

• 1E8781AC-0F77-466D-AC89-21F18685DB0E.jpeg
    1E8781AC-0F77-466D-AC89-21F18685DB0E.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 54