Actions - What do you use?

I have a Lone Peak Razor and love it. BUT, I think my next build will be on a BAT. Just heard a story about a guy in Idaho that built 4 or 5 rifles on different actions. They were essentially identical except for the action. All turned out to be accurate, but the BAT was the best. Also the BAT was the strongest. It didn't show "pressure" until using a much higher powder charge than the others. He sold all the others, and kept the Bat rifle.

I have a Lone Peak Razor and love it. BUT, I think my next build will be on a BAT. Just heard a story about a guy in Idaho that built 4 or 5 rifles on different actions. They were essentially identical except for the action. All turned out to be accurate, but the BAT was the best. Also the BAT was the strongest. It didn't show "pressure" until using a much higher powder charge than the others. He sold all the others, and kept the Bat rifle.
Although this sounds great. Accuracy come a from the barrel and I don't see how the action has anything to do with pressure. That would also be the barrel. You could have the same smith chamber two exact barrels at the same time and them be totally different.