Action wrenches

Kmccord

I am looking at starting on building a rifle after the first of the year and will be using a Kelbly Atlas Tactical action and eventually building more as well maybe using the Origin Action on some. My question, is there an action wrench for both? I did look at Short Action Customs action wrenches, seems they have an action wrench for 125.00 and 50.00 for different action models. Is that the only option or is this the one way you would recommend? Any information you care to share would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

I have one barrel vice, and several action wrenches. Some are rear entry, some are front ring/recoil lug wrap around wrenches and some go all the way through the raceway to engage the front ring raceway for extra torque.
My barrel vice is a Davidson, my wrenches I made myself as I didn't like the rear entry wrench that came with it.
Having wrenches that match the action is a huge plus.

Cheers.

I use the Brownell's action wrench/heads. Absolutely bulletproof, I've put a 4' cheater on it pulling milsurp barrels...
If you won't be pulling factory (or milsurp) barrels, rear entry wrenches will work fine.