Action recommendations

try stiller I've done 2 tac 300s in 25x284 long action they work great and both are shooters and if you ask they have bottom metal for it and their great to work with and no long waits

As title says, I'm looking for action recommendations. I'm wanting to build a 6.5x285 to shoot the Berger 156's. I already have brass, bullets, powder, primers and dies.
I have a Defiance Devient on a 6CM and like it a lot so thinking another Defiance, maybe an AnTi or AnTI-X but I can't find any in stock anywhere (LA standard bolt face).
Any other recommendations?
I want to find something not terribly heavy to build on.
Terminus

I'd consider the XM length anTi action for the 6.5-284. Mine is in a long action and throated long for VLDs. the rounds swim in the magazine. I have feeding issues if I don't make sure they are all pushed to the end of the mag box. I'm seated 20 thousands off the lands and would still have 50 thousands of room in the XM action. Rebuilding a second in the XM action next year.

I'd consider the XM length anTi action for the 6.5-284. Mine is in a long action and throated long for VLDs. the rounds swim in the magazine. I have feeding issues if I don't make sure they are all pushed to the end of the mag box. I'm seated 20 thousands off the lands and would still have 50 thousands of room in the XM action. Rebuilding a second in the XM action next year.
I will be using the 156 gr EOL Bullets. I haven't test fit one yet to see exactly what OAL would be.

A buddy has every Defiance action. The AnTi is his least favorite. Says it's sloppy compared to the others. He even likes his Tenacity better.