Action/Receiver Comparative Matrixes - 338 LM, 408 CT, 50 BMG

ELR Researcher

I've just added action/receiver comparative matrixes to my site - 338 LM, 408 CT, and 50 BMG (side-by-side comparisons for each of the three bolt faces). See the Rifle Components page.

The content was provided by the associated manufacturers (via survey) and/or extracted from their websites.

Please e-mail me if you find errors or bad links or you want to suggest additions. Thanks.

FYI, the data will be updated as I receive more responses from the manufacturers. I am still expecting replies from a few that have committed to provide info but have yet to find the time to actually get down to doing it. Of course, I'll also update as new products are announced – to the best of my ability and the manufacturer's willingness to provide the info. And, again, if anyone knows of products I've missed, or errors I've made, please e-mail me ([email protected]).

Thanks.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.