Action for shouldered switch barrels

Will add two more actions. I have a lathe and do my own work. I have three tang safety M77s and the post 64 push feed model 70s. All have multiple barrels. With no extractor cut or bolt recess these are easy to thread and ream. Doubt anyone has premade chambered and headspaced barrels for them.

I use an ARC Nucleus action you can get 4 different sized bolt faces. I have .223, 6mm ARC, 308 win and 28 Nosler barrels.

Get an ARC Archimedes. Zero bolt lift opening or, cock on close. All extraction of the case is upon pulling on the bolt handle. It's a pretty marvelous design. I do like my nucleus gen2, but I wish I sprung the extra cash for the arch. The bighorn origin with the proper cocking piece to eliminate any cock on close is a great option as well. I have a few thousand rounds through both these above action in PRS and they're both good, with individual strong points.

What actions are available with the tolerances to have prefit shouldered barrels made?

I have a R700 with the SPR bug nut system. I have found out that I would rather not fool with go gauges and setting head space (barrel but setups) on a rifle that I plan to swap barrels.
I have done over 14 long range hunting rifles all with bighorn actions and proof barrels for hunting buds and they all love them some have add mulity barrels to there set ups and all are 1/2 moa at 100 yards and we all shot out to 1240 yards at least 4 times a year for get together fun matches

Suggest look at the big prefit barrel sellers - PVA, Preferred, Proof - and see what actions they sell prefits. That would narrow down your action choice. I have an older Defiance and an older Stiller that are excellent actions but do not take prefits. Tikka is the easy button for me and prefits.

I currently use a go gauge and no go or scotch tape for my current switch barrel set up. I am going to a shouldered setup. I do not want a barrel nut setup anymore. Simply because I just don't. Barrel nuts work great, I just dont want it anymore.

I am also upgrading to a custom action so why would I want to run a barrel nut when I can just order shouldered prefit barrels instead?

I am not knocking the barrel nut setup at all. I love mine. I would just love shouldered prefits more!
I do this with the Kelbly Atlas action. American Rifle Company also makes the Nucleus. I've used Preferred Barrel Blanks shouldered prefits with great results.