ACI - Ward, Pete -Thanks

Brown Dog

Got the ACI mounted today.
I've mounted it so far forward that I had to ask an armourer to bevel the inside front edge of the mount to take account of the scope objective bell.

Thanks to both of you:

Ward for the ACI,
Pete for the mount.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now see if you got rid of that god awful Ai sportsmatch mount, and put a picatinny on the rifle and used some decent rings, you'd be able to mount the ACI further back where you could see it.. !!
glad you got the ring ok and could use it.. Pete

what do you need an aci for brown dog? shots at less than 120yards don't usually need to allow for incline! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
tell you what, i'll buy if off you cheap cheap like the budgie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Derek,

Calm my aching ribs!

Why are you wasting time here when you should be Exbal number-crunching? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

on the topic of exbal, could you clarify whether your drops were in meters or yards, and whehter it's inches dropped, or cm or clicks on your scope?

hope your ribs are improving /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Nowler: You can setup Exbal to show total click value, and or deliver it in MOA, IPHY (inches per 100 yrds), MIL's, CPHM (CM's per 100 yrds), with the click values in 1, .5, .25, .125, .1 increments. You can also have a choice of using yards or meters. Some programs available get criticized for not working properly, or using old drag models etc... But with Exbal, you will find it a joy to use.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts