ACCURATE INNOVATIONS STOCKS

Greek, please call me and I will adjust that for you. As far as pricing goes. Also, Ian, I need to get one worked up for you to review. Please call so I can verify everything.

Did anyone see us on:
American Shooter ???
Apparently we will be featured in a custom gunmaking series of 3-4 shows. Didn't know it until today. Exciting for a growing little company like ours /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hunter
Regular:
$389 Finished, $279 Unfinished
LRH 90 day intro:
$339 Finished, $239 Unfinished

Targeter (my favorite, the wide walnut returns to the bags)
Regular:
$409 Finished, $319 Unfinished
LRH 90 day intro:
$359 Finished, $269 Unfinished

Sporter (laminate)
Regular:
$339 Finished, $279 Unfinished
LRH 90 day intro:
$279 Finished, $239 Unfinished

Varminter (wide laminate)
Regular:
$369 Finished, $319 Unfinished
LRH 90 day intro:
$299 Finished, $269 Unfinished

ALAS the crown jewel:
The GOLDEN SUPREME
Regular:
$799 Finished, $599 Unfinished
LRH 90 day intro:
$649 Finished, $499 Unfinished

Some of the standard options (where applicable):
A walnut upgrade: $60
AA Walnut upgrade: $120
Cheekpiece: $15
Custom Length of Pull (13.5 std)$9
Shadowline cheekpiece $54
Lower comb $9
Ebony Tip $45
Ebony Gripcap $30
Hand checkering CALL
Other wood upgrades CALL
Limbsaver (handy for the magnums...) $30
Monte Carlo w castoff $54
Thumbhole $90
Manufacturer Custom barrel $36
Common contour custom barrel (e.g. shilen #5) $75
One of a kind, in house fitted barrel $120

Any questions, call myself or Tom. Please identify yourself as a longrange hunter member as far as obtaining pricing for custom options or others that are not mentioned here.

Ben thanx for that but in order for me to call you you have to go to work once in a while /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif ,just kiding i tried calling you,left a message with somebody else, instead of a discount would like to get an upgrade if possible thanx for the reply.I will post back guys when i get this A.I. stock.Hopefully soon.

Do they have a stock for my Savage 116 ? I want a pillar bedded laminate stock. I can only find synthetic pillar bedded. Thanks Chain

chain:
They are working on the engineering for stocks for Savage rifles, but I don't know which ones. I am going to call in an order tomorrow, and will try to remember to ask which ones and if they have a target date for producing the first ones. Will post here.

Thanks; Tom

Thanks, I haven't bought one yet, but with the warm weather here I want to get out shooting. Chain

Chain:
Talked to A.I. again this a.m.. they are shooting for early June to produce Savage stocks. Not carved in stone, tho. They are finishing up the Ruger 77 tooling now. Savages are next, and then Sakos. The stocks are worth waiting for if you can. Thanks, Tom

June won't kill me I think I'll wait. I can always find something else to buy in the mean time. Thanks Chain

The stocks are beautiful, but would it be possible to purchase just the 'Golden Accuracy Aluminum Chassis' without the stock ?

Gunflash....They don't sell the aluminum chassis by itself. One reason is that not everyone could properly inlet and bond the chassis to a stock, and a bad outcome would be very bad publicity. Sorry I took so long to reply. (spring turkey season) Hope you didn't give up checking the board. Thanks, Tom

Tom,
Thanks for your reply about just purchasing the "Golden Accuracy Aluminum Chassis" by itself.
I'm in the process of pillar bedding right now, and it's taken me a few weeks (but I'm enjoying it). After seeing their web site, it makes me jealous of what a machine can do.

Update on an A.I. grey laminate sporter stocked Wby mk V. Rebarreled an Accumark with a Shilen #7 select match stainless barrel. Cut a 30 x 378 factory spec chamber (lots of freebore). Steelbedded the action onto the aluminum chassis. Barrel is 27 1/4" and modified 11 deg crown. Owner shot a .091" 5 shot group at 100 yds on 10 aug. Ammo is 180 gr barnes X (moly coated by owner) handload. I have seen the target and am sending a copy to Ben at Accurate Innovations. It is the best group I have ever seen out of a big Weatherby.

Chain: I have talked to Ben at A. I. several times lately, but haven't remembered to ask him if the Savage chassis is ready. Will try to remember next time. I commented this spring that they were worth waiting for.... He sent me 6 stocks to demo at the HGCA Houston show and one was a Supreme in AAA claro (near presentation grade I think) for a Howa 1500 long action. If I could afford to indulge, I would buy it from him just to look at it. It is drop dead gorgeous. (at about a grand). Cheap for a truly custom stock. I've got one on order for a customer at $1100 in AA English. Can't wait to see it.

Deer season opens on 5 Nov. so I'll be in and out for a while, but will post on the Savages as soon as I think to ask about them.

Ian, if you see this post, call Ben.

Update on .30x.378 in Accurate Innovations Targeter stock. This rifle I built for myself on a Mk V action with a Hart/Remington bbl that I took off of a .30x.338 40X and opened up to the Wby. Finished @ 27 1/4" and no brake. Steel Bedded it on top of the aluminum chassis and scoped it with a 6.5 x 20 Leupold L/R mildot side focus. Best group so far is < 1/2 moa with a fouling shot. Last 4 rds went into .204" at 100 yds. Load is H-5010 with 215 M primer and 190 gr Matchking. It is a little stiff on extraction. I will back off the powder until it extracts normally. If I knew how to post a picture, I would. Ben has a picture of the rifle, but not the group yet. The Targeter feels and looks great on the rifle. Weight is just under 13 lbs.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.