Accurate Arms MR 3100?

hey folks, i went to the Accurate web page just yesterday looking for updated 7mm mag data. on their web page they say that the 3100 is discontinued.... i am not sure what will replace it. Bear.

according to my two AA manuals the burn rate is very close to H4831 and IMR 4831. All I have right is the H4831SC if memory tells me right
gary

hey folks, i went to the Accurate web page just yesterday looking for updated 7mm mag data. on their web page they say that the 3100 is discontinued.... i am not sure what will replace it. Bear.

Looks to me like Western Powders in putting lots of emphasis on their Ramshot brand, so I'm not surprised if they don't fill that hole in their Accurate lineup. But at the same time, I don't think anything in the Ramshot line is near the 3100 burn rate.

-- gr8whyt

thanks for reply. Yep, H4831sc and H4831 should work. i am looking at the H1000 or MagPro also. i think hodgdon also makes a hybrid 100V that looks good also. thanks again. Bear

thanks for reply. Yep, H4831sc and H4831 should work. i am looking at the H1000 or MagPro also. i think hodgdon also makes a hybrid 100V that looks good also. thanks again. Bear

my two Hogdon books are dated (believe it or not I still drag out the #3 manual from time to time), so I'm not to date. I find I use the Speer and Accurate manuals more than all the others put together. But I also use the Lee and Sierra DVD's a good bit. What I really need is a new Hornaday manual
gary

P.S. it also appears that they've dropped #9 from their catalog too. This is my favorite 44 mag powder!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.