Accurate Arms is giving away a $5000 rifle!

Not sure how legit this is! I tried searching accurate arms custom rifles through Facebook ie. Not using the links provided and couldn't find them. So just giving people a heads up

I'm not saying the company isn't real. I'm saying that link to a Facebook page my not be real. I tried using the search feature through Facebook to find their page and couldn't locate the page the link takes you too. Also went to thier website and on it there is a Facebook link but that link through even their web page says the page has expired or is unavailable.

A couple of years ago I contacted Ricky thru his other company Ultimate Ammunition. After a few conversations I ended up sending him my factory rifle which he accurized and developed a load for, also put me on a new Huskemaw.
After about 7 month turn around got the rifle back with ammo. I was well pleased with the work. The gun now shot 3/8 groups with a 168 berger ( 7RUM).
Only a couple little things that I was not happy with. He failed to send the manual for the scope and the original turret. I asked for them a few times, always promised to send them but they never showed up. Also when I was ready for more ammo he didn't seem very interested. I really got the impression that this was more of a part time hobby for him than a business.
I have since got my own loading equipment and have been learning to do it myself. Really wasn't sure that he was still interested in the business.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.