Accuracy/Precision testing target

jtf3635

When developing accuracy/precision I would like to have a simple target with horizontal lines to show vertical spread within 1-8 MOA. Is there anything like it that can be recommended or is this something I'm going to have to create?

Just food for thought that really helped me...

Ever consider an eTarget?
You can shoot at any (sonic) distance, you get velocity at the target for the trouble, and there is a CSV file with the details.

When you say 1-8 MOA, do you mean you need a target that will let you dial 8MOA around?

Or do you mean a 1/8moa micro-grid target? MOA targets package downloadable here:
Screenshot 2023-03-22 220627.jpg

Just food for thought that really helped me...

Ever consider an eTarget?
You can shoot at any (sonic) distance, you get velocity at the target for the trouble, and there is a CSV file with the details.
Yes we have the shot marker at work but I'm trying to find something that I can utilize when on the road teaching students. Maybe even an overlay.

When you say 1-8 MOA, do you mean you need a target that will let you dial 8MOA around?

Or do you mean a 1/8moa micro-grid target? MOA targets package downloadable here:
View attachment 450008
Good point, that was poorly thought out. One MOA to the largest of eight MOA. Ideally I want to show the capability of this weapon/ammunition/firing positions/distance. Also the gadget will be used for my data collection from 100m-600y

Go to excell and make you own targets. Just show the paper size on the screen. Pick the middle point or center point and adjust the grid to sizing you want It probable take a few times to adjust the griding on the excel sheet. Depending how small I want the bulleyse or how larger.

Recent Posts