• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Accuracy International AE MKIII in 308 FS

nater

Looking to step up my sporting clays shotgun, so decided to put some safe stock up for sale. Here we have a brand new, unfired, never chambered a round Accuracy International AE MKIII chambered in 308. For those that dont know, the generation III AE brought the AE line up to the standard set by the AW. It features many of the parts off the AW model, with the biggest difference being that the action is not permanently bonded to the chassis. This AE has the following options and features:

Arctic warfare 3 position safety
Arctic warfare bolt
24" barrel (same blank as arctic warfare). Barrel can be changed in 10 minutes or less at home. No headspacing concerns, no fiddling. Just torque down and go.
Folding stock (most solid lockup I have ever felt) this is a $$ option
Fde thumbhold skins (pistol grip skins available aftermarket if you prefer)
Stock spacers for adjustable lop
Adjustable cheek weld
Built in tripod mount (in front of stock, not a sling stud, quick release bayonet mount)
One mag included

Unfired, brand new. Lovingly oiled and put away. Purchased from an authorized dealer.

IMAG0398_zpsdrq42jlg.jpg

IMAG0397_zpsh7smk875.jpg

IMAG0396_zpscvzxolzj.jpg

Asking 3800 shipped to your FFL within the Continental US.

I was just informed I was over priced... so 3400 shipped OBO... make me an offer! I will also throw in 200 pieces of unfired lapua brass for a few bucks to cover shipping!