Accuracy help on Savage 93R17

For those that suggested cleaning….thanks. I just spent about 30-45 minutes scrubbing the barrel. It was way dirtier than I thought. DIP bottom metal has been ordered. Once that's in, I'll take another trip to the range and report back. Step 2 will be bedding if the groups have improved after the deep clean

Bought a used 93R17 off a member here and it won't shoot worth a crap.1 1/2 - 1 3/4 at 50 yards. Reached out to the guy and he basically said I was on my own. Sooo….
Factory 93R17 except the barrel has been threaded. Laminate thumbhole stock with action screws torqued to 15 inch pounds. (Also tried 20 with no luck). DIP pic rail torqued to 20 inch pounds and loctited. Leupold rings with Leupold VX-1 3x9x40. I pulled the scope off of another 93R17 so I know it's not the scope. Rings are lapped and loctited and torqued to 20 inch pounds. I checked to make sure the barrel was free floated and not touching anywhere. Typically I am a 3/4" MOA shooter. My other 93r17 in the same thumbhole stock will routinely shoot 1 1/2" groups at 100 yards. I have attached a picture of my set up. Front bipod and rear bag. The same set up I use on my other 93R17. It's supposed to only have 200 rounds on the barrel. I contacted the owner that had it before the guy that I bought it from. He said as he remembered it shot good. So I'm going to assume he just shot varmints with it and never shot it at paper. Tried two different flavors of cci's as as well as some Hornady's. So what am I missing?
Try taking off the bi-pod and shooting off sand bags.

A bipod at the end of the stock, Is an easy way to torque the stock to touch the barrel and accuracy goes to the unknown. Get in shooting position and have some one run a dollar between the stock and barrel.
May tell the story.