Accuflite custom rifles

Ian B

Hello everyone.
I recently found a gunsmith in my area of western Pa that specializes in long range custom rifles specifically sako rifles. I drove down to his shop to cheek out his work I was pretty impressed with the guns and the owners knowledge as well as the general hospitality.
Any ways I am thinking of having him build me a new rifle and I was wondering if anyone on this forum had any experience with his work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure who it is you are reffering to as the gunsmith but if you have doubt then look into Kevin Cram at Montour County Rifles. He is in Danville PA and he can do work on Sako's also. Check up on his work on here he has a plethora of photos and threads on here aout his work. Plus he is a sponsor on here.

His reputation with Long range rifles speaks for itself. His work is priceless.

His shop number is 570-437-2010.

Not sure who it is you are reffering to as the gunsmith but if you have doubt then look into Kevin Cram at Montour County Rifles. He is in Danville PA and he can do work on Sako's also. Check up on his work on here he has a plethora of photos and threads on here aout his work. Plus he is a sponsor on here.

His reputation with Long range rifles speaks for itself. His work is priceless.

His shop number is 570-437-2010.

Thank you I will have to make a road trip up to Danville.

The gunsmith I was talking about is not really the gunsmith just the owner JB who does alot of the R&D and QC for the rifles.
a LRH member has informed me that Dave Bruno does the chambering for the accuflite rifles which is good to know because he is to my knowledge one of the top gunsmiths in the state for BR guns.
I am not really sure who the other people are that do the work on the guns
I do know that the guy who does the cerakote is a local who has been doing it for a number of years on automotive stuff and the stocks are made by ma and pop operation as well they do not have a website but the quality seemed to be right up their with big boys in that industry.
I should also mention the barrels are LW with some kind of proprietary profile that JB designed.

I work very close to AccuFlite Arms. JB is a hell of a nice guy, but like someone else informed you, he subs out his work to Dave Bruno.

I have purchased a few rifles from Accuflite - they were "semi-customs" built off Sako 75 barreled actions. Thery all have shot great with no problems!!

I have seen his new custom rifle, even though its nice, I think you could do alot better for less money. Nothing against it - just seems overpriced to me for what you get. I do know this - I have seen test targets he shoots for evey rifle built - his rifles shoot!!

Last edited:
I have had work done by jb and yes he is pricey but who ever does his work does it very well

his custom gun guns they are tack drivers. His guns are for law enforcement and fbi military etc. But if you have have the cash he will sell you one he backs all his work to

thanks spike

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.