Acadian Armament pantera

Yotebuster

Has anyone had any experience with this suppressor. Been doing a bunch of research on which one I'd like to get. Reviews and some videos I have seen on this one talk about really good repeatability and accuracy and very very low point of impact change with or without the suppressor on the gun.

Also I have been looking at the harvester as well as the thunder beast ultra 7 and Gunwerks 6 model

Lots of choices hard to make up my mind

I have no experience with acadian suppressor.
I do know that my Crux and Griffin have both preformed flawlessly for me.
I'm sure the Thunderbeast is a great suppressor as they have some very vocal supporter's!!
I also have done a ton of research on suppressors and don't think that there are to many brands out there that I wouldn't be happy with.

Has anyone had any experience with this suppressor. Been doing a bunch of research on which one I'd like to get. Reviews and some videos I have seen on this one talk about really good repeatability and accuracy and very very low point of impact change with or without the suppressor on the gun.

Also I have been looking at the harvester as well as the thunder beast ultra 7 and Gunwerks 6 model

Lots of choices hard to make up my mind
fyi, Pantera beats everything in accuracy. It's direct-thread only. The device is a vibration absorber which moves the harmonic node nearer to the muzzle. The patented suppression method manages near-bullet gases to reduce asymmetric forces on the bullet. The result is less yaw and reduced yaw-induced drag. If precision is your primary metric in determining which to use, use Pantera. Otherwise, everything else is pretty much the same. I like Thunderbeast too. Ray Sanchez does a good job with his designs and their manufacturing is top notch.