• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Absolutely, the most comfortable seat cushion!

ccardwell

http://myairsaddle.com

I have been working on this for 5 years. I swear it is the most comfortable, dry and warm cushion you'll ever use hunting, fishing, tractor work, ball games or anything else you can come up with.

Air Saddle® - Inflatable Air Cushion

Durable Nylon with contoured air pockets for all-day use. Eliminates pressure on your rear for unsurpassed comfort. Gel and foam are solids and they compress down creating pressure points on your body. Air is infinite and provides support and comfort that is unrivaled.

•Comfortable (sit on a cushion of air)

•Warm (body heats air pockets)

• Lightweight (3 ounces)

• Compact (folds to the size of a deck of cards)

• Durable (200 denier True Timber® Camo Nylon®)

• Waterproof (stay dry when raining)

• Adjustable Waist Band (great for turkey hunting)

This product comes in True Timber® Camo and has a Lifetime Guarantee. The Air Saddle® is ideal for hunting, tree stands, fishing, stadium seating, camping, boating or any other outdoor activity you can think of.

I checked out your web site and decided to send you an email. Basically what I said was: Nice idea, nice web site, but it need more information like:

How does is inflate?
How big is it?
How much weight will it handle?
Is it silent?

Doug

It's been just over a week, and no reply? I also went to the site and sent an email from there as well, too bad. It sounded like a good idea, but with response like that the only way I would buy one is if he sent it to me for free.

Doug