Absolute Hammer load data

That's moving right along! I was happy with my 24" 280 AI with that bullet at 3160 FPS. It too may speed up as it's only got a few rounds down the barrel.
I'm happy. I knew I wouldn't see the huge gains with the ah because of case capacity and short for me barrel. I had the 169's HH over 3150 with n570 which seems to be my favorite powder but I ended up going down due to stability factors at my new home .

Any unpublished data on the 151 AH in 30-06 ? If so please get to Mr. George received my Wilson neck sizer today and all but 2 needed bushings to start loading when I am Covid released . 5 days fever free , thank you Lord Jesus !
Based upon limited data, you need to use powder in the Varget to CFE 223 range. Get your lovely wife to print the most current spreadsheet 😊

yes Sir I have those plus the Tac Mr. Steve told you about . Will start dropping powder on it when I return from Montana 1st of September . Still looking for H 4895 and should be done with the powder chase for a while . Thank you Sir ! Stay safe and good shooting .

Thinking about building a load for the 300 bee. I was looking at load data and saw the 300 win out performing it with the 151's using 6.5 staball. Maybe more play with powders is required? Also on the fence, maybe stay with the 178's. I'm wondering also with the extra freebore that maybe maximum coal might help ignition

Mr. George , low and behold , running my powder traps at noon I called a dealer in Lucedale , Mississippi and he had all types of powder so I went on a road trip and copped 2 pounds of H4895 and more H4350 . I am set to go , I have modified the magazine in the Browning build and can seat 2 in the magazine a bit over 3.65 , hoping to eek 3300 out of the 151 AH in the old 30/ 06 . Might have to hire Mr. B. Bean to give me a hand on this one . ;-)))

Mr. George , low and behold , running my powder traps at noon I called a dealer in Lucedale , Mississippi and he had all types of powder so I went on a road trip and copped 2 pounds of H4895 and more H4350 . I am set to go , I have modified the magazine in the Browning build and can seat 2 in the magazine a bit over 3.65 , hoping to eek 3300 out of the 151 AH in the old 30/ 06 . Might have to hire Mr. B. Bean to give me a hand on this one . ;-)))
I'll be here

I'll be anxiously waiting on your results. I got 3024 fps with the 162 gr Absolute in my 30-06, so I curious to see if you can get near to 3300 fps with the 151.

300 RUM
Savage 116 (The Mule )
26" Heavy Sporter
10 twist
Bertram Brass
.003 neck interference
CCI 250
124 AH
LEE FCD@ 1/8th
H4350@ 100 grains

2C4DE9EF-A5BC-4846-90EE-4CC30C2F1029.jpeg

Mr. Willfrye , on your 30-06 151 AH , Varget , did you have any neck tension or crimp, if so would you let me know amounts . Can you also please provide the COAL ? Also have you noticed excessive run out with the AH's ?

Thank you Sir , F.K.