Absolute Hammer load data

I'm having issues with 151 AHs sticking in my Redding seating die. I know I could use a little more neck tension (at .002 currently), but I still don't think the bullet should be pulling back out of the case like it is at that tension. If I bed the stem with JB weld, won't that stem then be strictly customized for the 151 AH only?

I'm having issues with 151 AHs sticking in my Redding seating die. I know I could use a little more neck tension (at .002 currently), but I still don't think the bullet should be pulling back out of the case like it is at that tension. If I bed the stem with JB weld, won't that stem then be strictly customized for the 151 AH only?
Yep

Picked up some IMR4955 to try out in the 6.5PRC with the 131HH. Thoughts, any others test this or try this powder in a similar setup/cartridge? Ran some RL26 and am impressed with accuracy but running into pressure around 3100 FPS. Trying to get a little more velocity out of it.

Picked up some IMR4955 to try out in the 6.5PRC with the 131HH. Thoughts, any others test this or try this powder in a similar setup/cartridge? Ran some RL26 and am impressed with accuracy but running into pressure around 3100 FPS. Trying to get a little more velocity out of it.

I used it with the 123gr AH but I got better speeds with StaBall 6.5, it may do better with the heavier Bullet though.

I've had the same issue with the hammers sticking in the seating die. Someone on this site (can't recall who) recommended the following: put the hammer bullet in the chuck of your drill. Wrap a cleaning patch around the bullet that has been saturated in JB bore bright. Hold the stem in a vice or pliers and use the coated bullet to thoroughly polish the inside of the stem with the drill. After doing this procedure, I haven't had a problem with the bullets pulling back out.

I'm very interested in trying the 151 AH in my .308 with 18" barrel. I have some RL-7 would this be a good powder to use? I've been using it with the 125 NBT in the .308 and have quite a bit left.