Absolute Hammer load data

So I ordered some absolute hammers for a couple calibers, I was looking at powders in the higher pressure ranges that weren't compressed at max charge. Am I to expect to be able to hit max and not see pressure signs? I won't be using bushing dies so no adjusting neck tension . And should I run with just under max coal? Sorry if these are dumb questions.

I normally can't hit max loads off Hodgdon site. Usually pressure is early. 6-800 elevation in western Washington

So I ordered some absolute hammers for a couple calibers, I was looking at powders in the higher pressure ranges that weren't compressed at max charge. Am I to expect to be able to hit max and not see pressure signs? I won't be using bushing dies so no adjusting neck tension . And should I run with just under max coal? Sorry if these are dumb questions.
Bud I'm not beating you up but take my advice call Steve and exchange the AH's for Hammer Hunters, Your never gonna be happy with the AH's

I have been wanting to try the 97 grain ab hammers to gain some speed in my grendel i run a 100 griain eld at 2760 with benchmark i happy with that load but the claim that u can get 200x300 fps higher is a tempting thought.
3 times the money per bullet is also a bummer ,but for hunting it shouldnt break the bank.
if anyone has tried them in a grendel please post results
thx

I have been wanting to try the 97 grain ab hammers to gain some speed in my grendel i run a 100 griain eld at 2760 with benchmark i happy with that load but the claim that u can get 200x300 fps higher is a tempting thought.
3 times the money per bullet is also a bummer ,but for hunting it shouldnt break the bank.
if anyone has tried them in a grendel please post results
thx
No data on 97s. Some on the 109s in Grendles on the load data spreadsheet (Post #2)

Load info update
300 WSM
Sako 75, 24.75" factory barrel with 1:11 twist
162gr Absolute Hunter
Norma Brass-new, WLRM primer
0.002 neck tension set with mandrels
Lee Crimp Die set to factory directions
2.920" COAL

I tried IMR 8208XBR 2 weeks ago and was disappointed, started at 54 gr (2799 fps) and stopped at 59.5 gr (3079 fps). I still had some room left in the case, but never felt that I would get the kind of velocity I was looking for. Talked with Steve when I was outside of my local powder supply store to see what they had in stock that we could try. I ended up with a 8lb jug of H380

So, got to the range today to see what kind of results I'd get

H380 Powder
62 2921 fps
63 3009
64 3076
64.5 3060
65 3070
65.5 3126
66 3149
66.5 3178
67 3219
67.5 3209
68 3252
68.5 3244
69 3252
69.5 3329 found pressure, stiff bolt lift only (this is pretty much at case capacity without being compressed)

Shots 68.5, 69 & 69.5 made a nice half moa group
Looks like my node is from 68-69 gr, and I will probably load up 10 at 68.5 and check groups and velocity ES & SD next week
Not bad, but I was really hoping to get in the higher 3300 fps speed range. I do have some 6.5 StaBall that I may try.

Been following this thread since it started. I picked up a Christensen Mesa in 28 Nosler for a New Years present for myself and am just finishing up the break in process. It shoots the factory Hornaday Precision Hunters with the 162 ELD-x in a cloverleaf . Been dabbling with some 169 Hammer hunters that shoot well but like everyone else my powder selection is quite limited, all I really have for that weight of bullet is Retumbo. I ordered some of the 155 Absolute Hammers that should be here by the weekend hoping I could use some H1000 behind the lighter pill. Anyone try this combo and have a good starting load. I looked in the Nosler load data and they have a starting load for 150's @ 74.5 grains and maxes out @ 79.3. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.......................JR

Been following this thread since it started. I picked up a Christensen Mesa in 28 Nosler for a New Years present for myself and am just finishing up the break in process. It shoots the factory Hornaday Precision Hunters with the 162 ELD-x in a cloverleaf . Been dabbling with some 169 Hammer hunters that shoot well but like everyone else my powder selection is quite limited, all I really have for that weight of bullet is Retumbo. I ordered some of the 155 Absolute Hammers that should be here by the weekend hoping I could use some H1000 behind the lighter pill. Anyone try this combo and have a good starting load. I looked in the Nosler load data and they have a starting load for 150's @ 74.5 grains and maxes out @ 79.3. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.......................JR
H1000 will be way to slow