Absolute Hammer load data

A other thing you will likely find is that regular Hammers and Absolutes are not very sensitive to seating depth (unlike lead bullets). It is not uncommon to vary OAL by .040 and see no difference on the target. Your main concern is reliable feeding. I would imagine with your measurement method you have some Long cartridges. (Plenty of room for powder though!) Steve recommends at least 2 drive bands inside the case neck.
For your spreadsheet in my last data dump on the creedmoor. My 50 thou jump COAL is 2.894" and my 20 jump is 2.924"

I can't seem to open the pdf on my iPhone 10. Looking into a good hammer combo for a tikka 300 wsm
The iPhone is a pain and it took me some time to figure it out. After it asks you if you want to download the pdf, hit yes, then look next to the search bar at the very top and you'll see a little blue circle with a downward arrow inside it. Tap that and it will open up the pdf.

I found the files. I'm definitely not a phone wiz. I'm still beating the idea around of trying the hh bullets. Not sure I really need to go super light but they do have a nice bullet choice with modest gains that sound like they may function as advertised. Definitely good to see advancements and choices

I found the files. I'm definitely not a phone wiz. I'm still beating the idea around of trying the hh bullets. Not sure I really need to go super light but they do have a nice bullet choice with modest gains that sound like they may function as advertised. Definitely good to see advancements and choices
They function exactly as advertised, that's the beauty of them, They do the same thing everytime no matter what they hit

Consistent clean kills, reliable through and through penetration, complete organ destruction and minimal meat damage. All I use now in all of my rifles.
🙄 Now why would anyone want this standard of consistency from a bullet.....

Ordering 156HH for .270Win new build so I can set throat. The 12-14 week wait for the build will be excruciating!

1:8 5R light palma 27", HS Precision stock, 700LA. Still working on setting the throat dimensions but need the 156HH for setting both throat and COAL.

I haven't finalized yet but the 1:7 is getting some additional thought since it will shoot the heavier weights plus should shoot the mid heavy weights (e.g. 145-155 etc) well also.

🤔🤔 decisions, decisions, decisions!

@Huntnful,
Thanks for the data. So far all we are saving is data for the Absolute Hammers. There is no published data to cover the Absolutes. Members are experimenting and developing loads much like one would for a wildcat cartridge for the Absolutes. They then share their info with other shooters.

Since regular Hammer Hunters follow more traditional loading data, developing new loads is not as problematic.

Thanks for the data. I'm sure someone will put it to good use!
George
I just got a look at some of the data. There are some impressive numbers in there. These bullets are the real deal, and they have no equal. At this time, I'm only shooting the HH, which are truly remarkable. That being said, I can see that the AH is truly a impressive projectile. Thanks Steve, and to all that contributed as well. And to you to GL.